пятница, 11 сентября 2015 г.

30 Braids in 30 Days – Day 13

30 Braids in 30 Days – Day 13

UPDATE: The 30 Braids in 30 Days ebook is here and it’s a bestseller!


Day 13 – the French Roll Twist & Pin Braid


Inspired by my French Twist & Pin hairstyle (and the video hairstyle tutorial is here), this braided version takes it up a notch.


Hair Romance - 30 braids 30 days - 13 - the French twist & pin braids

Hair Romance - 30 braids 30 days - 13 - French twist & pin braids

Love this braid as much as I do? You can find out how to do it for yourself in my exciting ebook 30 Braids in 30 Days. It has this and all the other 29 braided styles from my 30 Days of Braids Challenge.


Buy 30 Days of Braids and have 80 pages of all my tips, tricks, cheats and techniques at your fingertips. Inside you’ll also find the how-to instructions to the essential braids of this series such as the Classic braid, French braid, Dutch braid, Waterfall braid, Fishtail braid and the Hair Romance signature Twist & Pin technique.


Learn to braid now


Start your own hair romance with the 30 Braids in 30 Daysebook now


Braids are an enduring trend but they can seem so complicated.


If you’ve every struggled with following the usual tutorials only to give up in frustration…


…I created this guide for you.


Inside this ebook are all my secrets and tips on how to braid your own hair, especially when you’re not very coordinated like me!


Braids are the most versatile hairstyling technique and with this simple guide, you’ll be able to master any look in minutes.


You’ll be getting compliments from everyone with my 30 Braids in 30 Days ebook.



I can see all the styles here, why do I need the ebook?


I’ve shared all my styling shortcuts and tricks within the book, so you can feel like you’ve got Hair Romance in your pocket. I’m right there with you helping you get your hair under control.


There are detailed tutorials for each look that save you time searching on Pinterest. I’ve also included variations for different hair types and lengths – especially fine hair – so you can adapt every braid to suit you.


You’ll master your hair with my product tips and troubleshooting guide and you’ll feel confident to attempt any braid style in your own hair.


Click here to get your copy now!


PURCHASE NOW


Take back control of your hair and start your own hair romance.




Original article and pictures take cdna.hairromance.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий